Treatment can be a long process. It requires a lot of faith and the right supportive therapies. The program is designed in one week modules, although extended stay beyond one week would be very common. It is a program designed to address all aspects of healing * Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, and Energetic.
Fees will be based on a sliding scale and those who have been healed will be given a chance to return and offer support and care. The intention is to blend all the best of what health care has to offer, using various modalities in a synergistic way to build and support, cleanse, and detoxify the body so that treatment of Tick-Borne Disease can be maximally effective.
Inanna House will be a clinical research facility as well as a teaching institution. The agreement to be involved in confidential, anonymized clinical research studies would be hard-wired into the treatment model, as well as a patient agreement, in some instances, to receive care from staffers-in-training. Inanna House will track treatment successes for years afterward with longitudinal patient follow-up studies. This will provide valuable information to continuously improve and refine patient care, as well as data on possible relapses and reinfection. The first facility of many to model the new paradigm will be in Sonoma County on 10-15 acres of viable land. It is part of the vision that we will have Inanna House around the world. Many of these centers are needed as millions are in need of help
* 24 Private Rooms with Private Baths
* Retreat Center Style
* Separate Treatment Rooms
* Large Meeting Room for Classes/Workshops
* Walking Paths
* Green Energy
* Common Area
* Steam Room
* Infrared Sauna
* Separate Sleeping Rooms for Staff
* Dining Hall/Kitchen
* Organic Garden Large Enough to Feed Residents
* Pool/Hot Baths
* Massage Room
Medical doctors, doctors of osteopath, naturopathic physicians, and nurse practitioners provide assessment and oversight, and help with the individual plan for each resident.
* IV Therapy: This could include nutritional IV's with high doses of Vitamin C and B complex, minerals and trace minerals and amino acids; chelation to remove heavy metals, including lead and mercury; simple hydration for those who can not eat without vomiting; glutathione, which supports the liver to function; and antibiotics as needed.
* Detoxification therapy for rebuilding the gastrointestinal tract, including Progurt, an intensely packed probiotic that is based form human flora and allows that intestinal tract to recolonize, and other probiotic support; and clearing liver, lymph system, kidneys, and gall bladder using nutraceutical and herbal therapies.
* Energetic Therapies: This includes, but is not limited to, several modalities that help to support a balances body, mind, and spirit.
* CranioSacral Therapy
* Frequency Specific Microcurrent
* Sound Healing
* Alkalinizing the body through diet. Alkalinizing the body eliminates the typical acidic environment in which bacteria, virus, and parasite thrive. This is accomplished with raw vegetable juices.
* Counseling to support the emotional shifts needed for healing, which include a process called EMDR that addresses any trauma that has occurred, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, abuse, rape, accidents, etc.
* Hormonal Balancing: When someone has chronic illness the hormonal system gets impacted severely. The adrenals become exhausted, and Cortisol levels eventually are so depleted that a person is significantly fatigued.
* Functional medicine support, herbal support, and treatment: Functional medicine involves the use of nutraceuticals, rather than pharmaceuticals, for treating a problem. Many intestinal symptoms become chronic and lead to pain. The result is fatigue and low quality of life. Bacteria and parasites are the culprits.